General Fund image

General Fund

$100,735 raised

$200,000 goal

/ 150


Donate to help us keep the mission going. We are able to gather donations that cover the about 80% of our needs. Concerning the other 20% we need all the help we can get to fund our administrative fees, and supply needs. Anything and everything helps!